Trust an Expert for Your Municipal and Public Projects
PNC's Public Finance Group is one of the largest, most successful and creative investment banks based in the mid-Atlantic region, offering municipal debt-based structures and products. Higher education, government, housing and redevelopment, and healthcare clients rely on PNC for underwriting, selling and trading municipal bonds. Most of all, they trust us for all aspects of their borrowing and financial management.
Go With a Public Finance Leader
Since our founding in 1984, PNC's Public Finance Group has structured and sold over 1,200 separate municipal securities issues totaling over $27 billion. That ranks us among the largest public finance groups in the Mid-Atlantic region and among the top 20 most active public financing firms in the nation. On behalf of our clients we underwrite, sell and trade municipal bonds.
Access To High-Quality Funding
PNC's Public Finance Group offers a wide variety of municipal debt-based structures and products:
- Tax-exempt and Taxable Fixed Rate Bonds
- Variable Rate and Multi-Modal Bonds
- Industrial Development Bonds
- Certificates of Participation
- Innovative Derivative Structures (Caps, Floors, Collars, Swaps, Swaptions and Forwards)
- Asset Securitization Products
- Sale/Leaseback Bonds, Off Balance Sheet Financing
Bank On Our Experience
We've structured successful deals in virtually every sector of the public finance market. That means we know a great deal about your business too. Our clients include:
- Higher Education: Public and private colleges and universities, technical colleges, private/independent/religious-sponsored secondary schools
- Major Governments: State governments and agencies, major cities and counties and associated agencies, major transportation agencies, utilities, airports, sports facilities
- Local Governments: Smaller counties, cities, towns, townships, boroughs, water and sewer authorities, school districts, tax increment financing (TIF) districts
- Housing and Redevelopment: Single family, multi-family, specialty
- Healthcare: Acute care, academic medical centers, specialty care, long-term care, continuing care retirement communities, assisted living
- Smaller Corporate: Taxable and tax-exempt industrial development/manufacturing issues
- Charter Schools: Charter schools are new, innovative public schools that have been freed from some of the rules, regulations, and statutes that apply to other public schools. They are designed to deliver programs tailored to educational excellence and the needs of the communities they serve. Policymakers, parents, and educators are looking at chartering as a way to increase educational choice and innovation within the public school system.
Contact PNC's Public Finance Group.
Click here to review the PNC General Disclosure.